Programme type: Undefined
Study form: Parttime
The goal of the course is to offer in the depth and extent needed for Computer Science students, the information concerning modern algorithms and techniques, but also hardware and software tools for analog world interfacing. Especially audio and video signal processing will be studied.
1. What is "Signal Processing"
2. Analog circuitry for signal processing
3. Analog/digital converters for audio signals
4. Analog/digital converters for video signals
5. Digital/analog converters
6. Signal frequency analysis
7. Algorithms for digital signal processing
8. Hardware for digital signal processing
9. Data compression techniques I.
10. Data compression techniques II.
11. Tools for audio signal processing
12. Tools for video signal processing
13. Architecture of digital measuring systems
1. Operational amplifier
2. Typical analog circuits for data acquisition and processing
3. Laboratory task I. analysis
4. Block of laboratory experiments
7. Task II. analysis
8. Block of task II. solution
11. Task II. presentations
1. Will be recommended by the lecturer